Unseen problems of Human, partner issues

I write based on my learnings, whether it is hurting or good, and all the problems I solve myself, nature has given me the ability to handle myself, sounds interesting right? the morning I woke up and went for a walk with a lazy mind slowly I overcome after a 4 km walk. My body is brisk but my mind feels dull. I was checking what is my problem with my mind and realized that I don't have a partner for me I was longing for a loved one to talk to, and care for, my mother is with me but I am not able to appreciate my mother, I took bath and went for prayer after my sincere prayer what I saw as a problem are melted in my prayer, what I think is common for every human but we need to surrender to our problem to whom you worship, I can't immediately change anything now and I need to accept as it is. My sincere prayer made my thoughts more evolved I started caring for my mother, instead worrying about what I don't have rather accept my problem and slowly I feel love for myself and my mother. My day seems normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

who wants to listen to you?

Inner Evolution

My Story about Bipolar disorder and how I overcome